Hey everyone! Last Wednesday I got my second SaladBox in my SaladLite subscription, good for two months. (EDIT: FALSE. I got the Starter Plan which used to be good for two months, but is currently packaged for three months.) The first one was a huge dud. Check it here. I got the second one last Tuesday in the office, and I couldn't wait 'til getting home so I opened it there. Whoot! Here's what's inside:
|The contents of my January SaladBox!|
Theme for the month is "New Year, Better You." This new look is care of the color of the year, which is Emerald Green.
|Sophia by Virginia Olsen eyelash enhancer|
- I think this Sophia eyelash enhancer made a lot of noise last time they promoted it for some contest. Here it is now, available for all subscribers. It totes makes up for the ultra-sucky December box! I'm a little apprehensive though 'cause I did a Talika review a while back and gave it a BBT score of 4.75 for letting me grow 2-3mm in a month. I don't know if it's fair to test this right away since I've probably already attained the maximum artificial growth I can get.
|Ysabel's Daughter revitalizing facial serum in Jasmine|
- Oh wowowow. What a stroke of luck. Last time I was in a Mercury Drugstore, I checked the Celeteque products hoping to find possible refills for my serum. Just as I suspected, they had everything but the serum. It smells a little weird (Lavender) but we'll see :)
|Missha Red Ginseng sheet mask|
- Ever since I found out what my cotton rounds are for (check this post) I've been dying to get a mask. I'd have preferred a sweet-smelling mask and red ginseng isn't exactly a good aroma, but here's to hoping that they modified that :)
|Amuse eyeliner in Gold|
- Well, I'd prefer brown or black, but I am always looking to expand my eyeliner collection. I already have brown, black, grey and blue. I'm gonna have to experiment further to see what kind of look goes well with gold.
Other stuff in here:
- This is funny. Why are there Korean twinks on the package? Lol. I'm not really into oil control film, I prefer powder. I'm also not to keen on the thin wax paper variant 'cause they tend to tear. I prefer Clean & Clear's plastic-like sheets.
- Yellow Halo Php 100 off - I'm not really into health stuff. I don't know if I'll ever get around to using it but at least it has one-year validity.
- Spoonful of Sugar one free cupcake - Awesome!!!! Where are their stores? I want.
- Urbanears Php 300 off - I don't know.
Well the December box was a huge letdown. This one certainly made up for everything else. 4 out of 5 things I'm excited about and that is huge. I also like how their brands are so out there and unheard of. I thought I already had my mind made up but now I have to think again if I'm going to renew this or not!!