Exciting news for everyone this May! Ellana Minerals is holding a Gift With Purchase promo. Here's everything you need to know about it:
|Ellana Gift With Php 1000 Purchase for the month of May|
- Php 1000 minimum purchase, online or retail.
- Check the website, ellana.com.ph. Free delivery for a minimum purchase of Php 1000, cash on delivery option for purchases amounting to Php 1600.
- Visit the retail outlets in The Ramp - Trinoma, Glorietta and Cinderella - SM Megamall.
- It's safe for use on the eyes, lips, cheeks, face and body. Anywhere, really!
- Brilliance is a lovely coppery-bronze shade. I'm thinking of using it as bronzer or eye shadow! Temporarily shelving it as lip color as well for one of my crazier makeup experiments (FOTDs or Transformation Collaborations!) If there's enough product, I think it could also be an interesting foundation for an other-worldly, couture look, don't you think?
I'm super relieved I put a kibosh on my birthday splurge at Ellana, which was scheduled last month! It'd be a darned waste if I didn't get Brilliance for my
little long Ellana shopping list. Hahahahahaha, just kidding! It's not that long, really. Just the teardrop shaped brush (Y U NOT ON DA SITE YET?!), a lip and cheek palette and an eyeshadow quad.
To be honest, I'm a bit worried about reaching Php 1000. Ellana's products are too affordable and the brush isn't even in the shop! I've not done the math yet because helloooo, who gets all logical when they shop? I just have a sinking feeling those two items will not get me the GWP because I'm sure they're under Php 500 each.
An Interjection on my Affiliate Celebration:
Mid-April saw my second-evar shopping basket through my affiliate link! The first one was abandoned (damn tease) and I was pretty sure this second one would be too. The second shopping cart sat pending for a few days and I quickly resigned myself to another heartbreak. I didn't want to be the fool anymore, 'cause I think I waited around a month before giving up hope on the first abandoned basket.
Thankfully, she checked her cart out after a few days of meditating on it. First earnings, YAY!!!!
I know it's a little bit shallow to celebrate especially since I've been an affiliate for quite some time. I feel so loserly getting my first commission only now, and it's not even a huge sum of money. Nonetheless, it got me so happy, I just had to share the news! This is officially my first blog-related earnings..... that's in cash! Since day one I've felt very proud and fulfilled with my blog, but those are personal and abstract rewards. Getting my grubby little paws on cold, hard cash is a huge milestone for me *pat, pat on the back.*
I'm pretty sure this was the person I consulted in one of my beauty groups on Facebook. Somehow, I find that a lot more rewarding than having a random shopper click through my discount banner. I love helping people find the perfect Ellana products for them! If you want to ask me about Ellana products (or anything about makeup!) drop by ask.fm/beautybytellie.
You may visit Ellana Minerals Online at ellana.com.ph
Unit 203 La Fuerza II Building,
Chino Roces cor. Sabio St.,
Ellana Retail Outlets
Glorietta 3 (Makati) - The Ramp, Level 2
Shangri-La Plaza Mall (Mandaluyong) - Cinderella, Level 2
Trinoma (Quezon City) - The Ramp, Level 1
I am an affiliate with Ellana Minerals. Every purchase made through my custom links (found in the post) and sidebar banner earn me a small percentage of commissions.
I was not required nor compensated to write this post.