I've been on a little hiatus (again!) so I thought I'd shake things up by doing a tag. I've been tagged thrice for The Beauty Scenario Tag and it seemed like one of the funner tags to do so here's my take on it:
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
High End: Chanel CC Cream because, hello radiance of a thousand suns:
|Wearing Chanel CC Cream.. while lying on Japanese grass.|
Drugstore: Pixy Ultimate Cake (pink compact, featured here). It covers blotches and doesn't dry me up as much.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
If it's a small or faint stain, it's not worth my discomfort (nor hers) to bring it up. I normally bring these things up as a gesture of humane decency but job interview = tense, tense = uncontrollable RBF... no bueno.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
MAC Ruby Woo has gotten me:
- free parking
- out of a traffic citation in 2 seconds flat
- my date's briefs on the floor - joke lang po, ma!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I don't have a choice regarding makeup because it's not allowed, but I'm pretty content with how invisible my "civilian" face was. I wouldn't really jumpstart the process to thicker makeup, even considering my current skills.
As for hair, I thought I'd wear bangs earlier, and then I realized how JOLOGS I thought bangs were then. I'd probably kick up a huge bitchy fuss if adult-me even suggested bangs.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you:
a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical
b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or
c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
d) None of the above because I did ask for a pixie cut and am rockin' a pretty badass one right now! Love you po, JuRo tandem T_T
If it were given to me before I was ready for it though, I would probably cry in the chair because I'm OA like that. I was pretty attached to my length but nowadays just think: I probably can't pull this off later in life, might as well try it now, hair grows back, etc etc etc. It also doesn't hurt that I completely trust Jude and Rose!
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
By 'do it all' I take it to mean like... including the base, cheeks and lips!? If so, I'd probably take the Too Cool For School Dinoplatz UFO Multibox, which has CONCEALER. It has the essentials to keep me looking like I breathe air, not dust. I would take this over an eye shadow palette, which can do brows(!!!) and eye liner, because my eye
bags, luggage Balikbayan Boxes ARE OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL.
This is a very reasonable scenario as clothes are an absolute pain in my packing procedure and I'd probably stress out for 55 minutes on that.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My subscription box (empty box) stash 'cuz bebi girl, as Beyonce preacheth forth: you irreplaceable.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you:
a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed
b) Ask them to repurchase it or
c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
C. You break my makeup, I break your face.
Seriously, I hate to kick up a fuss over material things but makeup matters a lot to me and if I trusted you with it, I'd feel pissed if you didn't bother to take care of that trust... or the makeup. If it looked really bad, I'd probably ask you to repurchase it. Otherwise, I'd just bring it up and be really miffed about it.
Tagged by Shari, Rae and Pat. Tagging forth anyone else who's interested because these three have covered my top-of-mind tagees!