I'm posting two things today because they're not that substantive quality-wise. I don't like hosting giveaways all at once but I have no choice this time, sorry :/ Also, I'm beating deadlines and if everything turns up well, I expect to share big news on the blog in the upcoming weeks. (If you know what this is about, please help me keep quiet in the meantime as I don't want to jinx it!)
Anyway, BDJ is holding their 5th Beauty Social entitled Global Glam on September 13, 2015 (Sunday), 10AM - 7PM. Check out my first ever Beauty Social here. This was back in the simpler days but Beauty Socials keep getting bigger and grander! Here are some tips to maximize your experience:
- Live by the map - Make sure you visit all the booths. Partners usually have easy activities and give away samples as prizes! This year's partners are Max Factor, Covergirl, Morrison Lotions, The Face Shop (!!), Fanny Serrano, Flawless, etc.
- Come early - The First event is 12:30, but if you come at 10 you can sign up early for some activities. The Max Factor booth normally has free makeup classes and slots for that fill up fast!
- Ready your mobile internet - Most booths have a hashtag promo so you'll need internet connection to avail of some of the better freebies.
- Sign up early for seats - Walk ins are always welcome but only those who sign up for the talks are assured a seat and a loot bag. Each talk takes about an hour and I wouldn't want to stand the whole time!
- Speak up - Most talks have an open forum at the end. Most (not all!) give gifts to those who ask questions. Don't be shy, I've seen great gifts given to askers!
BDJ has alotted 3 VIP Passes to BBT readers. This means you can attend all the talks, which usually have mini-giveaways of their own, and get the coveted loot bag. Again, here's my trusty Rafflecoptr widget. Giveaway starts today and ends Sep. 8. Do check back as some entries can be done daily!
Oh and by the way, here's the schedule as emailed to me by the BDJ Team. Follow them on social media to get updated on the activities, brand partners and other announcements.
You may visit bdjbox.com to subscribe;
or follow them on SNS for announcements;
BDJ Box on Facebook,
@BDJBox on Twitter and Instagram.
BDJ contacted me and offered me + 3 readers VIP passes to the 5th BDJ Beauty Social "Global Glam." I had to reject the invitation due to unavailability, but agreed to host the contest for my readers nonetheless. I was not paid nor otherwise compensated to host this contest.