If you regularly check my blog, you would have seen in my Beauty Soiree post that I won a February BDJ box. I just kept entering all the promos (philosophy of Mara Mina) and hey, I won something!
|SQUEE I cannot get over this. Thank you BDJ!|
And it's not juuuust anything. It's the much-raved about February BDJ Box, the Shiseido exclusive! One of the contests BDJ held recently was to raffle off a February box amongst all the reviewers in their site. I just reviewed everything I've used since I got my hands on the November box and tafuckingdaaaaah!
I thought long and hard what to do with this box. There were really only two things I could do with it.
- I received the exact same box I got last February. I would definitely have kept it if I got cosmetics, no questions asked.
- I could do a giveaway to boost site traffic - but I'm not really keen on "buying" readers and I don't want to be known as a giveaway blog. I just recently did a giveaway too, for my 50th post / 5000th view.
- I don't really have a reason to do a giveaway - a holy week giveaway is just too bizarre. It's not really a summer giveaway either since the products aren't sun-themed.
|I could wait for a reason to do a giveaway but I didn't want the products to go all Judge Doom on me.|
Or not to giveaway:
- I could be greedy because I am in love with the Shiseido softener - but I'm actually living off of samples right now and I don't even know when I can get back to my Shiseido set as I'm rotating and adding new samples.
- I could give it to a friend - but nobody has actually expressed a particular interest in this box.
So what did I decide? Well read the title, man! I already said giveaway.. No takebacks! :P Yes, yes, I know. I'm so full of generosityliciousness ehem,ehem. Well seriously, I had so much fun with the box and I just wanted to pay it forward. I hope BDJ doesn't get mad at me for giving off my prize!
|Extra BDJ Box :P|
Here are the mechanics:
- Just do what the widget says, I'll be moderating the entries so make sure you let it load properly and read the instructions carefully :)
- I didn't like how I encouraged everyone to be so spammy last time. It felt so needy :/ So aside from Twitter (which is basically a spamboard) all entries are done only once.
- Open to residents of the Philippines only!
- This contest lasts only a week, until 12MN next Thursday, March 28.
- Disclosure: I took the curation card 'cause I didn't get sent one for my box and I keep all those as souvenirs. I promise I didn't take anything else, barely even touched the contents. I just removed the sticker with my name and contact info on the bottom of the box, that's it. Chess-club-honor (I wasn't a girl scout, okaaaaay?)