Hello and welcome to my blog sale :)
I thought I'd ramble and share my sale story with you guys. Skip ahead to the Buying Mechanics if you'd rather not read that!
I finally got this started! Since the end of 2013 I've set aside my selfish ambitions of hoarding all the makeup and skincare I get from boxes. For one, I get lots of repeats from the different brands and these keep piling up since I'm subscribed to three boxes. Furthermore, I supplement my subscription addiction with personal purchases and given that things seem to last forever with me, I need to make room (in my bedroom and in my wallet) for newer, shinier things.
A sale has been on my mind since forever but I only got to it now that I realized that a lot of my Celeteque goodies have already expired (oh no!) Soooo now I'm putting up all the extra samples I have for sale. I just know I'll never get to using these things because I keep getting new stuff to add. Expect to see: duplicate / sealed samples, samples slightly used / swatched only AND other stuff I got bored with. I am not selling items sent for editorial consideration (i.e. PR). Those might be given away in the future.
I'll continually add to my sale as overruns come along so please keep checking the Blog Sale album over at the BBT Facebook page. Don't worry, I'll announce every time there's new stuff!
Sanitation and Item Condition
Many of the stuff I put up are Unused. The item might not have come sealed, or I took it off to smell the product or peek at the inside. These products are still 100% as complete as they were when they rolled out their respective factories.
Sealed items are good as store-bought.
Many items are also just Swatched, i.e. I tried a swipe of the lipstick / eye shadow to check it against my skin, took a photo and never used it again.
I put in a few stuff that's gotten a little bit too much love. Approximate number of times used is posted and if I can't recall, I show the level of usage.
All item casings were wiped down with alcohol, baby wipes and a bit of soapy water. I tried my best to hit all nooks, crannies and crevices inside and outside (including: screw threads, cap tops and hinges). All lipstick and liner leads were scraped off at the top with the whole lead sprayed with alcohol. Some tubes fudged a bit so tried to mold it using alcoholed baby wipes. All pressed powders were sprayed with alcohol. All applicators were taken out and cleaned with alcohol.
- Go to my Blog Sale album in Facebook.
- All product information (price and condition) are posted as captions. SRP means suggested retail price, or store price. SP is my selling price. RFS means reason for selling!
- All amounts listed in Philippine Peso.
- Call dibs on Facebook by typing "dibs!" "mine!" or whatever on the photo of the item you like.
- Reservations are held for 3 days only.
- E-mail your shopping list and method of payment to beautybytellie [at] gmail.com with the subject: BLOG SALE.
- Bank deposit through BPI, AUB and Chinabank. Details to be sent upon confirmation.
- Please inquire about other modes of payment. I'm new to this!
- Thinking about G Cash.
- Shipped through Xend. Fees start at P 59. Check their rates here.
- Free delivery for a minimum purchase of Php 1000.
- Meet ups (depends on my mood) by appointment in QC or Ortigas.
Thanks and hope y'all like it :D Feel free to email me if you have questions about the item condition, want better pictures or have suggestions.